Schedule a blood draw
Schedule an injection
INSTRUCTIONS FOR BLOOD DRAWS:
1) You MUST be an existing patient of our facility, which means you have already been seen once at THIS location.
2) You must already have orders for lab work on file in your chart before our phlebotomist can collect a blood or urine sample for you. If you have not discussed testing with your healthcare provider please schedule an office visit first to do so.
3) You may need to fast for 8 hours prior to submitting your blood or urine specimen in our office. Please refer to your written lab orders for instructions or contact our facility if you are uncertain. If you are required to fast prior to your test and fail to do so your phlebotomy appointment will need to be rescheduled.
4) Always make sure you are well hydrated, drink plenty of water before you come for your phlebotomy appointment. Do not drink other liquids if you have been instructed to fast.
5) Check your lab orders to determine that you are scheduling your phlebotomy appointment at the CORRECT time (ie- a certain # of weeks since starting a new medication or at a certain part of your menstrual cycle, etc).
6) Clarify whether or not you should take or withhold medications on the morning of your appointment. Check your lab orders or contact our office if you have questions.
7) Please bring your lab orders with you to your phlebotomy appointment. If you need another copy of your orders please contact our office to receive another copy.
8) Please be prepared to pay for your lab work on the date it is collected. Refer to your lab orders, the amount you will need to pay is listed there. If you have questions please contact our office.
Payment is due at the time your sample is collected.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR INJECTIONS:
1) You MUST be an existing patient of this facility before you can schedule a nurse visit.
2) If you are scheduling an appointment to receive any sort of injection you MUST have documented orders in your chart at THIS facility before we can administer your injection. Your healthcare provider at Nova Wellness Center must evaluate you and specifically order your injection. We are NOT able to administer injections or other treatment ordered by a provider who is not employed by Nova Wellness Center. If you are uncertain about this please contact our office before making an appointment to avoid having to reschedule.
3) If you are scheduling an appointment to receive an injection please BRING your medication with you to your nurse visit. We do not stock vitamins or other medications, you will need to fill a prescription at your pharmacy and bring it with you to your appointment. You do NOT need to bring any supplies other than the substance you need administered.
Please remember to bring your medication with you to your appointment